Value-Ad Posted: 11 Month Work From Home
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
Job Responsibilities :
- Assess and design network infrastructure plan to cater for internal product development as well as serving current and future external clients.
- Continuous perform capacity planning, risk and security assessment of cloud infrastructure to ensure high availability of services.
- Evaluate, respond to, and resolve service issues; design tools and automation to prevent problem recurrence;
- Assist all support teams and services with cloud questions, systems design, problem resolution, etc;
- Manage security-related aspects of the infrastructure, including compliance with standards relevant to our industry.
- Contribute to strategic planning for cloud solutions;
- Drive technical innovation and efficiency in infrastructure operations via automation and orchestration;
- Conduct capacity planning analysis and cloud budget planning.
- Create and maintain automated monitoring and reporting of cloud infrastructure health, performance and cost control;
- Manage the monitoring, updating, optimization, redundancy, stability of cloud systems;
- Participate in any project deemed necessary by the organization.
Job Requirements :
- A minimum of 5 years of experience in IT infrastructure (OS, network operations, and monitoring);
- A minimum of 3 relevant years of experience in Cloud Administration (AWS, GCP or Azure);
- Cloud Certification, such as Cloud Solution Architect, SysOps Engineer or DevOps Engineer, is a major asset;
- Broad experience with and knowledge of different Operating System (Windows, Linux & Ubuntu);
- Intermediate to advanced knowledge of networking, in particular building cloud networks and integrating them with on-premise networks in a secure and reliable manner.
- Ability to participate in fast-paced DevOps and Engineering teams within Scrum agile processes;
- Knowledge of microservice containers, orchestration tools, and container management is an asset;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English;
- SQL and database experience.