DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES: Responsibilities of this position are, but are not limited to, the following:
1. Run Continuity Testing to ensure the functionality of the product
2. Conduct visual inspection to meet the customers’ requirement according to the drawing
3. Able to understand the product drawing and determine the acceptable tolerance as stated in drawing
4. To perform 100% inspection for incoming and finished goods according to specifications;
5. Exercise skills and decision in the use of precision gauges, measuring and test equipment;
6. Observe housekeeping and disciplinary rules and policies;
7. To conduct daily quality checking and data recording in production;
8. To maintain quality records;
9. Provide immediate feedback to superior if parts are not according to requirement.
10. To ensure accepted and rejected parts are identify after inspection.
11. Must be able to adapt to job rotation in time of needs or other tasks assigned by superior.
12. To adhere strictly to company regulations and practice good punctuality.
13. Perform other related duties or special tasks as assigned by superior.
IF INTERESTED to work with us, please email your resume to Sign Up to Apply or contact(phone number)