1. Warden has to look after the welfare of the students in the hostel premises and handle various issues and grievances of the students. Warden also needs to develop, implement and maintain a system for hostel students on their arrival and departure from the School.
2. Warden is responsible on the student’s discipline in the hostel and friendly environment is very essential in the hostel community.
3. Ensure proper cleaning of the hostel premises by housekeeping staff. The warden has to keep on tracking the housekeeping and all maintenance issues. Regular cleaning and maintenance of a hostel is very essential part of hostel management.
4. Warden has to keep the track of all inventories available within hostel premises.
5. To review the effectiveness of emergency evacuation procedures and act on matters of student noncompliance
6. Warden is required to stay in the Hostel provided by the School on full time basis.
1. Should be able to evaluate student’s progress.
2. Vigilant, responsible, warm and caring individuals.
3. Experienced in taking care of students from different age groups and backgrounds.
4. Able to speak in Mandarin.
5. Have a valid driving license.