• Ability to learn on product/solution range and technical details through structured product training.
• Provide primary outbound for B2B organizations.
• Perform profiling, data validation and database contact acquisition.
• Ability to create enhanced and recommends various solution available to support activities.
• Developing and maintaining over time a constructive and cooperative working relationships with customers.
• Maintain high level of customer satisfaction level whilst maintaining a professional and courteous manner always on the phone.
• Candidates must be an Expat staying in Malaysia with Valid Visas’ and permits
• Must be able to work on shifts Monday-Friday (9am-6pm) and weekends if required
• Strong communication and interaction skills
• Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply
• Able to read and converse in English and Vietnamese Language
• Advantage for Malaysia citizens or those with Spouse Visa
• Able to start on December 2020
• Fun and exciting working environment
• Lucrative remuneration package(allowance+R&R)
• Strategic location at Plaza Sentral
• Near to KTM, LRT, MRT and Monorail
• Professional training is provided