1. To design and develop software for automated semiconductor equipment.
2. Design and develop PC based software codes for automated machine such as fastening, glue dispenser, Pick and place, vision checking.
3. Innovate to achieve breakthrough and continuous improvement in both hardware and software to enhance current system.
4. Work as a team to evaluate interface between hardware and software as well as the operational and performance requirement of the machine.
5. Work as a team for equipment setup, commissioning and buyoff on-site.
6. Provide training & technical support when required.
7. A fast learner and passion about new concepts and technologies.
8. Willing to accept new challenges.
9. Required to have positive attitude and self-starter.
Job Requirement: -
l Strong Programming experience in C#, VB. Having LabVIEW will be an added advantage.
l Experience and knowledge in vision system development, Image Processing, basic mechanical, machine automation is an added advantage.
l Knowledge of electrical and electronics design and firmware programming will be added advantage.
l Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem solving skills.
l Technically inclined to software development and programming.
l Knowledge of preparation of technical issue report.
l Process own transport and flexible to travel.
l Good team work spirit
l Able to work under tight schedule.
l At least 2-3 years working experience in automation field is required for this position.
l Able to work in Batu Kawan, Penang.