PHP Laravel Developer
360 Degree Recruitment Posted: 10 Month Work From Home
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Building and maintaining our custom-built web-based applications.
- Develop effective code, maintain existing code bases, troubleshooting, debugging and testing.
- Consistently report work’s progress and issues, and propose initiatives and solutions to improve on existing project.
- Work independently and proactively to ensure quality and timely delivery of projects.
- Stay up-to-date with emerging technologies and industry trends in order to apply them to projects.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree in (Computer/Telecommunication), Science & Technology or equivalent.
- At least One-year experience in PHP web development.
- Must have experience in using PHP MVC framework, preferably Laravel.
- Experience of using code versioning control system such as Git.
- A passion for adhering to coding standards and clean code structure.
- Adequate knowledge of web security (eg: session management, XSS attack etc) and best development practices.
- Candidate is encouraged to submit portfolio to us.
- Required language(s): English. Mandarin, Bahasa Malaysia.