- Supervise day-to-day operations in the customer service department.
- Respond to customer service issues in a timely manner.
- Create effective customer service procedures, policies, and standards.
- Develop customer satisfaction goals and coordinate with the team to meet them on a steady basis.
- Maintain accurate records and document all customer service activities and discussions.
-Hire and train new customer service agents.
-Stay informed on the latest industry techniques and methods.
- Willing to start immediately
- Open to learn new things.
- Able to work from 9.30 am untill 6 pm
- Obtained at least Diploma and above
- 2 years experience in related field
- Positive Attitude / Good Looking / Presentable
- Near to public transport : LRT
- Career advancement opportunity
- Training provided
- Hi tea and Annual Dinner
- Performance Allowance