Product Development Engineer - Melaka
Agensi Pekerjaan Sumber ORG Sdn Bhd Posted: 10 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- ï‚· Coordinate activities related to new product and package development.
- ï‚· Coordinate activities related to the development of new package outline, lead frame/substrate.
- ï‚· Coordinate and research new direct materials for new product.
- ï‚· Coordinate final test development, incoming wafer selection and IC driver development activities.
- ï‚· Participate in design and execution of engineering evaluations / experiments as well as data acquisition and report generations
- ï‚· Manage product characterization/reliability/qualification and failure analysis.
- ï‚· Liaison with Package Development Engineer / Quality / Process Engineer in resolving issue with regard to product performance, quality and reliability issues
- ï‚· Communicate with Marketing / Customers on new Product Development / Characterization issues
- ï‚· To coordinate on new product or engineering samples for customer
- ï‚· Provide engineering support to production as need arises
- ï‚· Provide engineering support to customers’ field application as need arises
- ï‚· Coordinate the initiation of PPCN for changes on product specifications or material substitution
- Degree in E&E/ Mechanical engineering or Physics with at least 3 years semiconductor assembly & test related work experience.
- Knowledge in Project Management, CAD outline drawing, automotive qualification
- Able to speak English and Mandarin.
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms.Tracy @(phone number)/ 336 1852