Software Engineer (manufacturing) - Melaka
Agensi Pekerjaan Sumber ORG Sdn Bhd Posted: 14 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Ensure the uninterrupted use of MES for smooth and effective shop floor execution.
- Troubleshoot, analyze, and answer business area questions regarding use of the systems and integration/interface to other systems.
- Analyze and develop program specifications to meet user needs.
- Performs all aspects of development, testing, user acceptance test/user training and implementation of new system applications and enhancements.
- Assure compatibility, efficiency, availability, and integrity of application systems through ongoing system monitoring and evaluation.
- Ensure the system maintenance, data retention and security policy and practice are compliant with organizational policies and work specifications.
- Manage and represent projects from start-up until completion.
- Oversee new system facilitation & manage current system enhancements/upgrades.
- Manage and follow-up with external vendors for out-source projects.
- Relevant tertiary/professional qualification in Computer Science/Information Technology.
- Minimum 1 - 2 years experience in semiconductor manufacturing envirenment.
- Knowledge in Visual Basic / My SQL / Ms SQL / Ms Access / Relation Database
*For Malaysians Only.
Interested candidate please send me your updated resume with photo to (tracylim at orgresources .com .my or contact our office at(phone number)/1852. (Tracy Lim)