CQM Manager - Melaka
Agensi Pekerjaan Sumber ORG Sdn Bhd Posted: 11 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Act as window to customer on topics related to QA, complaints/feedback, audit and visiting customer.
- Formulate, implement and evaluate quality strategies and system to ensure conformity of products to quality standard.
- Establish, implement and maintain document quality system, procedure and instruction in accordance to IATF 16949, equivalent International Quality System and Customer requirement.
- To lead and coordinate internal and customer complaints by using 8D methodology (ICAR & ECAR) and follow up on action implementation.
- Coordinate and reporting of quality data as required by customer.
- Regularly review the quality system for continuous improvement.
- Degree or diploma in any Engineering or Science discipline (Physics, Chemistry or Mathematics/Statistics).
- Minimum 5 years experience in semiconductor industry. Experience in automotive CSR (Customer Specific Requirement) is an added advantage.
- Able to interface directly with customers on quality issues and travel on short notice.
- Excellent interpersonal skills with ability to work with customers and counterparts from different demographic background
- Good knowledge on IATF16949 and automotive core tools.
- MUST be able to communicate in Mandarin and English.
- Experienced engineers/senior executives aspiring for career progression to managerial level are also encouraged to apply.
FOR MALAYSIAN ONLY.
Interested candidates please send in your updated resume to "tracylim @ orgresources .com .my" or contact Ms.Tracy @(phone number)/ 336 1852