Position : Recovery Officer
Location : Dataran Merdeka Kuala Lumpur
• RM 1200 - RM1800 (Depends on working experience in Recovery)
• EPF + SOCSO + EIS
Working Hour :
-Monday – Friday (9.00am – 6.00pm)
-Saturday (9.00am – 1pm)
• Responsible to call customer to collect/ remind the payment for overdue bills, loans or other payments.
• To achieve individual and group targets in order to be entitled for Incentive Scheme
• Make a plan on how you collect the customer's debt (payment).
• Explain and clarify on non-payment and other product services.
• Persuade, negotiate and work with customers to make workable repayment arrangements.
• Ensure the accounts are worked and followed-up thoroughly and in a timely manner.
• Candidate must possess at least an SPM qualification
• Computer literate
• Possess good communication and negotiation skills in Bahasa Malaysia and/or English
• A result-oriented person who is able to work under pressure to achieve target and earn commission
• Having experience in customer service, banking or related industry is an added advantage
• Comprehensive training will be provided to the successful candidates
This can be reached by Public Transport:
•-LRT Masjid Jamek / Pasar Seni
•-MRT Pasar Seni