Position : Senior Manager
Department : Risk Management (Corporate Governance)
Salary Range : RM12,000 – RM 15,000
Location : Bangsar South Kuala Lumpur
· Manage the risk management and business continuity framework, policies and practices of the Company based on the following aspects:
· Identification, assessment and measurement of risks using the risk tools such as RCSA, KRI and IMDC.
· Monitoring of risks, loss/impact of risk exposure and effectiveness of Company’s response and action plans.
· Maintaining the BCM cycle and facilities and ensure staff of the Company have an acceptable level of knowledge to execute the BCM plan.
· Risk identification and assessment at Company Level and Business Unit Level.
· Recommending and developing risk management policies, strategies and processes within the Company.
· Perform risk control and analysis through reported incidents and audit findings.
· Management of Incident Management Data Control (IMDC) and close follow-up on the action plan to avoid recurrence.
· Undertake all the associated action to ensure an accurate and timely deliverance of routine or ad-hoc risk related reports including Risk Management Report, Regional Risk Report, Board of Directors (BOD) Meeting Report, AFS Japan Report and Audit Committee (AC) Meeting Report.
· Drive the coordination of the business continuity plan exercises by assisting the development of relevant business continuity / disaster recovery testing and activities.
· Degree in Accounting/FInance or other relevant professional body.
· At least 10 years of relevant experience in Risk Management/BCM, internal control and project management.
· Strong analytical and interpersonal skills with good business acumen.
· Experience in financial and operational risk management.
· Ability to review and implement risk management, internal control and project management.
· Has skills and knowledge in internal & external auditing, SOX, GAAP Analysis, costing, cash flow analysis, forecasting/budgeting, variance analysis, and financial modeling.
· Strong analytical, problem solving and presentation skills.
· Possess effective interpersonal and communication skills.