Sales Management Executive Assistant
Flag job 🏴
- At least Post Graduate Diploma or Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, Business Studies / Administration / Management or equivalent.
- Min 2 years experience in handling credit management within retail or property development industry.
- Good command of English and Bahasia Malaysia, both oral and written.
- Strong analytical skill with excellent communication and interpersonal skill.
- Strong persuasive and negotiation skill.
- Strong persuasive and negotiatiom skill.
- Self motivated with high sense of initiative and responsibility.
- Able to be trusted with confidential and sensitive company information.
- Computer literate.
- Daily Sales Management.
- To responsible in collecting ageing debt from the Mall tenants and to maintain good rapport with tenants to facilitate collections.
- To ensure prompt issuance of rental and other invoices.
- Collect tenants sales reports in timely manner for management reporting.
- To coordinate issue of collection reminders and replies to tenantsâÂ€Â™ queries.
- To notify and inform tenants on the due dates of monthly rentals as well as outstanding debts.
- To ensure all collection figures are updated in the tenancy management software.
- Cash Management:
- To responsible for counting the cash collections and verify against the system reports and reporting all variances.
- Generate and issues billings for utilities, A&P fund, etc. according to schedule date as per Tenancy Agreement
- To prepare the daily cash count and reconciliation reports
- To ensure prompt banking of collections
- Update cash collections into the CompanyâÂ€Â™s assigned software / system
- Identify changes in payment patterns and propose action to avert indebtedness
- IT Management:
- Assists in managing IT resources and system for the Retail Mall and ensure smooth running of all servers and monthly processing deadlines are met as required
- Liaise with Leasing Department to acquire tenancy agreements, monthly contracts and License Agreement for updating of relevant tenancy information into IFCA system
- Provide assistance and support for the implementation and administration of tenancy management system and POS system
- To involve in the planning of POS system and make sure all tenants to use it and reporting accurately
- Attend to tenantâÂ€Â™s queries or issues in furnishing their sales data to the Sales Management team
- Provide technical guidance and support to the users
- Work closely with the company appointed IT consultant to resolve userâÂ€Â™s queries / issues, at the same time improve / upgrade the existing system interface / POS system
Industry: Real Estate
Working Days: Shift Based (9 am - 6 pm / 2pm - 11pm)
Working Hours: Shift Based
Probation Period: 3 month
Allowances: Discuss during interview
Bonus: Discuss during interview
Annual Leave: Included
Benefits: EPF, Socso, EIS
- Age: 23-40
- Language: English, Bahasa and Mandarin
- Malaysian Only