Corporate Sales Executive
Flag job 🏴
- Min of 3 years experience in Corporate Sales
- Fluent in English and Mandarin
- Confident, good public relations and excellent communication skills
- Able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Proactively initiate and engage corporate sales on relationship building and consultative selling.
- Responsible for researching and identifying sales opportunities, generating leads, target identification, and classification.
- Reaching out to new Business (B2B) customers and making presentations or pitches outlining the benefits of product/services.
- Understanding the client requirements and then customizing the product/services as per their needs.
- Maintaining relationships with all potential and existing clients.
- In charge of the corporation events with smooth and professional manners.
- Data reporting to management and gathering market intelligence.
- Work directly with purchasing team.
- Performance Allowance is provided with management ad-hoc works in business expansion & operation related to business relationship build up purpose.
Industry: Event Management
Working Days: Mon - Fri
Working Hours: 9 am - 6 pm
Probation Period: 3 month
Allowances: Performance Sales Commission, Phone & Transport
Bonus: Discuss during interview
Annual Leave: 14 days
Benefits: EPF, Socso, EIS
- Age: 25-40
- Language: English and Mandarin
- Malaysian Only