Sigma Rectrix Systems (M) Sdn Bhd Posted: 11 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Must understand the product benefits and advantages and should prepare strategies.
- Find out prospective customers/clients and new target segments and penetrate sales in that area.
- Prepare Tender Document submission.
- Prepare all tender documents in the specific formats related to the bid.
- Demonstrate ability in proposal writing and responding to tenders.
- Understand customer requirements to make the best recommendation to close the deal.
- Continuously analyze the current processes, technologies, and vendors to identify areas of improvement.
- To liaise & maintain a good relationship and regular communications with customers & prospects.
- Possess a Diploma/Bachelor in Information Technologies or Business Studies.
- 2-3 years’ experience in a related industry.
- Knowledge of software development life cycle and hardware system / WAN, LAN, network security / Windows domain platform.
- Knowledge of the sales process from initiation to close.
- An excellent team player with good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Able to multitask, prioritize, and manage time efficiently and work with minimum supervision.
- Strong leadership, planning and organization skills, resourceful, and result-oriented.
- Self-motivated and self-directed.
- Good interpersonal skills and ability to work with different people.
- Strong creative and analytical thinking.
- Strong sense of responsibility, initiative, and commitment.
- Readiness to work on weekend and Public Holiday (if requested).
- Proficient in written and spoken English and Bahasa Melayu.
- Possess own transport.