• To design, develop and maintain application in .NET .
· According to requirements.
· Within defined quality and performance standards.
· Within agreed delivery timelines.
• Participate throughour the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration,
deployment and maintenance.
• Share knowledge with other develpers.
• Take ownership of the quality of the code.
• Participate in initiatives that improve processes that contribute to performance effectiveness.
• Performing job-related duties as assigned.
• Degree in Computer Science, Software Engineering, or relevant major.
• Minimum of 3 years hand-on experience in C#.NET, ASP.NET MVC
• Proficiency in the following skills and technologies is mandatory:
· ASP.Net MVC,
· SQL server or MySQL
• Knowledge and experienced in some of the following front end technologies.
· HTML5, CSS3
· Responsive Design-Bootstrap
• Understanding of TDD/BDD, unit testing, and continuous integration.
• Passionate in developing high-quality systems with best practices.
• Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
• Strong communication and collaboration skills.