- Establishing and maintaining relationships with consumer, community, employee, and public interest groups.
- Coaching client representatives in effective communication with the public and employees.
- Writing press releases and other media communications to promote clients.
- Preparing and editing, organizational publications, including employee newsletters or stockholders' reports, for internal and external audiences.
- Updating and maintaining Web content.
- Conferring with managers to identify trends and group interests and providing advice on business decisions.
- An ability to work on big,strategic plans as well as day-to-day tasks.
- Experience in Customer Service is an advantage.
- Open to new working environment
- Good Looking / Presentable / high quality of attitude.
- Open to all Malaysians and non-Malaysians age 18 years and above.