-Promptly responding to customer queries via email, live chat, video, phone, and social media channels.
-Immediately escalating serious complaints or issues that you are not equipped to deal with.
-Liaising with colleagues or managers to find the best solutions to customers’ issues.
-Identifying common problems and escalating them to management, along with possible suggestions for improvement, wherever possible.
-Maintaining a polite, helpful, and professional manner at all times.
-Obtaining and sharing customer feedback with colleagues and other departments so that products and services can be improved.
-Familiarizing yourself with new products and services as they are introduced.
- Attending workshops and meetings as required.
- Providing training to new customer service agents.
- Respecting client confidentiality at all times.
- Previous experience in a customer service role is preferred.
- The ability to respond appropriately under pressure.
- Sound judgment and excellent problem-solving skills.
- The ability to speak a second language may be advantageous.
- A positive attitude and the ability to build relationships with clients.
- The flexibility to work irregular hours, when required.
- Superb written and verbal communication skills.
- Training Provided
- Near public transport (LRT)
- Performance Allowance
- Annual Dinner