Fairview International School Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- To design, develop and maintain applications.
- According to requirements.
- Within defined quality and performance standards.
- Within agreed delivery timelines.
- Participate throughout the SDLC, including analysis, design, development, testing, integration, deployment and maintenance.
- Share knowledge with other developers.
- Take ownership of the quality of the code.
- Participate in initiatives that improve processes that contribute to performance effectiveness.
- Performing job-related duties as assigned.
- Candidate must possess at least a Bachelor’s Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Computer Science/Information Technology or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): node.js, angular, MYSQL, HTML, CSS, Responsive Design.
- Understanding of TDD/BDD, unit testing, and continuous integration.
- Basic understanding and knowledge in SEO and Google Analytics would be an advantage.
- Passionate in developing high-quality systems with best practices.
- Strong analytical, troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Strong communication and collaboration skills.
- Required language(s): English.
- At least 2 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in IT/Computer-Software or equivalent.
Full-time position(s) available