Interior Design Project Executive
Team BJ Design & Contracts Sdn Bhd Posted: 11 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma in Interior Design/Architecture/Project Construction Management
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, Mandarin, English
- At least 5 years of working experience in the interior design & renovation industry
- Preferably Site Supervisors specializing in Interior Design industry
- Independent and Self-Motivated
- Efficient in calculating raw materials and cost savings
- Able to work Over-Time and Weekends to get work completed
- Possess strong sense of Responsibility and Accountability
- Possess good values e.g. Honesty and Integrity
- Detailed and meticulous in quality assessment of site works by sub-contractors.
- Responsible for daily site coordination and workers schedule.
- Liaise and attend meeting with clients, sub-contractor and relevant authorities.
- Execute all works in a orderly, efficient and effective manner.
- Preparation of daily site report for weekly site meetings with relevant departments.
- To ensures all changes to specifications, work scope and drawings are documented.
- To ensure information recorded in both electronic and hard copy.
- To handle progress claims, site valuation & variation orders.
- Prepare project schedules, progress report & handover reports.
- To ensure projects are done within accepted time frame and acceptable quality standards
- To ensure projects perform site marking and inspection with contractor to identify the works according to approved layout plan
- Determine needed resources (manpower, equipment and materials) from the start to finish follow the given budget.
- To keep track of existing stock in hand for renovation and outlet material
- Ensure all completion milestone are achieved, obtain customer sign off and acceptance certification.
- Strong communication and reporting skills.
- Able to comprehend furniture, floor, lighting, ceiling layout plans & furniture detail drawings.
- Knowledgeable in wet works, plumbing works and carpentry works.
- EPF & SOCSO
- Project Incentive Scheme
- Performance Bonus
- Company Trip
- Training and Development