QA Test Specialist (Java)
Idealseed Resources Sdn Bhd Posted: 11 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Responsible for checking new software products, such as those for mobile applications for defects or issues.
- Run various tests on software to ensure it meets all standards and guidelines and is ready to be marketed to consumers
- Identify issues and run debugging programs as needed
- Generate reports, work with software developers to correct issues, and upgrade databases as required
- Provide feedback to developers and product managers around UX based on test outcomes
- Perform front-end testing of website applications
- Create test plans, requirements, scenarios and test data for use during testing.
- Min Diploma and / or Bachelor degree in Computer Science / Computer Engineering.
- 3 - 10 years of professional experience in Java Development.
- Computer Science fundamentals in object-oriented design, data structures and algorithms.
- Familiar with SOAP, REST Web Services, MVC framework - Hibernate, Struts, Spring, Docker, Jenkins
- Proficiency in Java, Git and SQL.
- Familiar with MVC design patterns or willing to learn.
- Knowledge on accessibility and security compliance is preferred.
- Commitment to collaborative problem solving is essential.
- Strong proficiency in Java, Hibernate, and Spring Framework along with a strong understanding of design patterns