* Monitor of products to run in order to meet requirement of customers
* Oversee, coach & train new employees on how to safely use machinery and follow procedures to ensure they meet performance
* Supervising the setting of machine
* Check & submit report (production output, production wastage, batch card & etc) according to specifications
* Organize workflow by assigning responsibilities and preparing schedules
* Identify issues in efficiency and suggest improvements
* Set daily/weekly/monthly objectives and communicate them to employees
* Work closely with other department including planning, maintenance, warehouse and etc. to achieve company objective.
1. Min 3-5 years of experience in related field.
2. Candidate must possess at least Certificate in Diploma /Advance/Higher, Bachelor’s Degree in any related or equivalent.
3. Knowledgeable in Food and Safety Standards implementation (HACCP, FSSC 22000)
4. Proven experience in food manufacturing industry; managerial experience a plus
5. Excellent communication and leadership skills
6. Required Skill(s): Computer Literate, Microsoft word, excel, power point etc.
Working Hoursï¼š7am - 7pm (Working shiftï¼‰
Locationï¼šGelang Patah, Johor.
Allowanceï¼šTransportation & Food Allowance