Project Engineer ( Up to 7K - Nusajaya )
Agensi Pekerjaan Nala Sdn Bhd Posted: 11 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Plan and follow up the fabrication of moulds from a mere design concept to production capabilities.
- Activation and launching of tools upon reception of CAD file.
- Liaised tooling quotations and communicated with Customers both locally and in overseas.
- Coordinated internally and externally to ensure capability for mass production to meet delivery schedules.
- Lead the entire process flow thoroughly from linking up with vendors to the assembling of mould up till the trial process.
- Attended various mould trials that includes Customers and Moulding Engineers.
- Responsible for further deviations which require rectification on the tooling and to also follow up with the samples to Customer for qualification.
- “Window” for Customers, responsible for spear heading discussions with internal departments and scheduling project works.
- Derived with modification cost and followed up with delivering the tooling on time.
- Implemented Engineering Changes both in design and structure of project.
- Constantly monitoring and ensuring that projects were running in line with the schedule.
- Actively participated in improving methods and ways to shorten production lead time on top of maximizing output.
- Candidate must possess at least a Diploma, Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Engineering (Mechanical) or equivalent.
- Required skill(s): MS Excel.
- At least 2-3 year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Applicants must be willing to work in Nusajaya (Johor).
- Preferably Junior Executives specializing in Engineering - Mechanical/Automotive/Connectors/Precision Engineering or equivalent.
This Job is expired, try similar: STORE EXECUTIVE (SHAH ALAM) 3,000 -3,500
, PRODUCTION SUPERVISOR (KG BARU SUBANG) 2,300
, LIQUID BLENDING OPERATOR (KG BARU SUBANG) -2,000
, LOKER FRESH GRADUATE TERBARU
, LOWONGAN PT EPSON 2021
, PT EPSON BUKA LOKER OPERATOR PRODUKSI - CIKARANG
, Junior Sales Entry
, Technical Support Representative