1. Involve in payment processing in trade & non-trade payables and invoice booking.
2. Updating of audit schedules and perform monthly vendor reconciliation.
3. Perform monthly inter-co and bank reconciliation.
4. Matching of sales transaction to daily bank receipts.
5. Booking of merchant tax invoices and reconciliation of credit card charges.
6. Ability to handle the posting of monthly journal entries such as depreciation, accruals & monthly provision, project spending and other 3rd party service expenses.
7. Ability to check and review transaction posted to accounting system and able to resolve any omission and wrong doing of entries posted to the system.
8. Ensure compliance with accounting standards, tax regulations and company policies.