EARLY YEARS TEACHERS
We are seeking inspirational and highly-motivated teachers to join our school. The successful candidate will be a highly planner, able to work collaboratively with other teachers to improve and upgrade student learning continually. As our teacher, you will be trained to deliver the PYP/MYP programme in the most effective way possible and delivering top-quality learning experiences for the students. Your responsibilities include ensuring that all elements of the curriculum and education experience (including, but not limited to, the classroom, the language of instruction, the learning resources, etc.) are at the highest standards in line with Fairview’s philosophy and befitting of International Baccalaureate Education requirements. The position will be a full-time renewable contract for three-years.
KEY POSITION RESPONSIBILITIES:
· A relevant degree to teach areas/specialization
1) Early Years Teachers.
2) Working with children aged 0-6 years old.
· An understanding of the developmental needs of different age groups.
· Maintaining a conducive environment for the children.
· Excellence in teaching practice.
· Effective communication skills & collaborative nature.
· Supporting children’s learning and development
· Communicating with parents.
· We encourage applicant to indicate campus and subject preference for a better understanding of your profile
•Candidates must possess a Bachelor’s Degree
•Early Years Education
•Education Degree is a bonus.
•Understanding of A-Level iGCSE syllabus and IB.
•Curriculum knowledge of MYP/DP would be an added advantage.
• Minimum 3 years of experience in the related field
•Language Proficiency : English, Language of Instruction
*** Our teachers are given a Full Scholarship to complete Postgraduate Diploma in Education – IB (PGDE)***