· Must be knowledgeable in handling either Mechanical or Electrical Services Design Tasks depends on his or hers academic engineering discipline.
· Design either mechanical or electrical related building services, depending on his or hers academic discipline.
· Attending project meetings.
· Prepare presentations & report writing, Tender Documents, Tender Reports and knowledgeable in project estimates
· Ensuring all projects remain within budgetary and time constraints.
· Constantly be upskilling and able to work on multiple projects simultaneously.
· Analyzing problems and coming up with designs to solve them.
· Willing to work overtime.
· Must be familiar to use Revit and/ or Magicad, TME softwares.
· Willing to meet clients during work hours and off-hours.
· Willing to travel outstation and oversea, if required.
· Candidate must possess Bachelor’s Degree in either Mechanical or Electrical discipline.
· At least 1 to 3 years for junior and 3 to 6 year for senior with experience working on engineering projects of large-scale projects such as hospital, shopping malls, airports, universities, colleges, high rise commercial buildings, high rise residential buildings of at least 45 storey high.
· Able to articulate well in presentations to clients and team consultants.
· Good attitude and interpersonal relationship with clients as well as with working colleagues.
· Must be self-motivated and experienced in all aspect of building mechanical services designs, local authorities’ requirements and excellent project contract administration skills.
· Must be flexible and yet bold in decision making.
· Able to work independently without much guidance.
· Knowledgeable and also willing to hands-on to operate CAD, BIM and other related engineering software such as heat load calculations Camel or E20, Lux & voltage drop calculations.
· Creativity, far sighted vision and superb problem-solving skills.
· Great written and verbal communication skills.
· Ability to work under pressure and make decisions in highly-stressed situations.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent team player and can easily mingle with team members.
· Required Language: Bahasa Malaysia, English & Chinese
· Possess valid driving license and own car.
· BIM knowledge such Revit and/ or Magicad or other equivalent similar softwares.
· Design using BIM software directly
· Professional Engineer Part 1 for senior.
· Possess knowledge and experiences as a green building facilitator.
· Possess GBI or GreenRE facilitator or equivalent qualification certificate/s.
· Knowledge of using Lumion software for BIM walkthrough video rendering.
· Full Time and Work From Home (WFH) position(s) available.
· Personal mentoring from Top Management.
· Potential opportunity to be partner of the firm after obtaining Part 2 of PE.
· Flexibility in working hours for those in WFH position.