· Salary: RM 3,000 Basic
· EPF + SOCSO
· Annual Leave
· Minimum 2 years of experience as AR assistant or executive are welcome to apply
· Good command of English and Malay is a must (Speak, Read, Write)
· Familiar with account payable and basic knowledge of accounting principles
· Having prior experiences as admin or any related role will be an added advantage
· Strong organizational, administrative skills and communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong analytical and multitasking skills
· Working hour: 9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri only
· Possess own transport
· Process accounts and incoming payments in compliance with financial policies and procedures.
· Perform day to day financial transactions, including verifying, classifying, computing, posting and recording accounts receivables’ data.
· Prepare bills, invoices and bank deposits.
· Reconcile the accounts receivable ledger to ensure that all payments are accounted for and properly posted.
· Verify discrepancies by and resolve clients’ billing issues.
· Facilitate payment of invoices due by sending bill reminders and contacting clients.
· Generate financial statements and reports detailing accounts receivable status.