· Salary: RM 3,000 Basic
· EPF + SOCSO
· Annual Leave
· Minimum 2 years of experience as AP assistant or executive are welcome to apply
· Good command of English and Malay is a must (Speak, Read, Write)
· Familiar with account payable and basic knowledge of accounting principles
· Having prior experiences as admin or any related role will be an added advantage
· Strong organizational, administrative skills and communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong analytical and multitasking skills
· Working hour: 9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri only
· Possess own transport
· Process check requests and expense reports on a regular basis.
· Accurately review, code, and process vendor invoices.
· Perform monthly reconciliations.
· Maintain a large number of merchant/ vendor accounts while staying in compliance with company policies and procedures.
· Perform data entry associated with accounts payable.
· Review and reconcile invoice discrepancies.
· Audit and process credit card bills.
Address and respond to merchant/ vendor inquiries.