· Salary: RM 2,500 Basic
· EPF + SOCSO
· Annual Leave
· Open to fresh graduates (SPM Holder is welcome to apply)
· Good command of English and Malay is a must (Speak, Read, Write)
· Having prior experiences as admin or any related role will be an added advantage
· Strong organizational, administrative skills and communication skills
· Detail oriented with strong analytical and multitasking skills
· Working hour: 9am – 6pm, Mon – Fri only
· Possess own transport
· Able to join immediately
· Answering phones and responding to client requests and inquiries.
· Managing and updating company databases.
· Keeping track of inventory and ordering supplies.
· Maintaining financial, employee, and client records.
· Drafting and mailing customer correspondence and newsletters.
· Organizing events, scheduling meetings, and making travel arrangements.
· Managing the maintenance of office and facility equipment.
· Providing administrative support to other departments or projects as needed.
Performing other duties as assigned.