Victory Mind Recruitment Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Planning and executing all corporate finance exercise e.g. fund raising, M&A, AGM, EGM, disclosure.
- Valuation for businesses, equityand debt securities, tangible and intangible assets, for M&A and financial advisory
- Feasibility studies, financial modelling and project advisory
- Work closely with external professional i.e. banker, legal advisor, auditors, SC and Bursa.
- Familiar with Bursa Listing Requirement.
- Ensure all corporate related matters are well documented and reported in accordance with good corporate governance and comply with Listing Requirement.
- Handle company Investor Relations
- Candidate must possess at least Diploma/Advanced/Higher/Graduate Diploma, Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree, Master's Degree in Finance/Accountancy/Banking or equivalent.
- At least 2 Year(s) of working experience in the related field is required for this position.
- Strong knowledge of listing requirements and corporate governance.
- Knowledge on the Company Act and corporate secretarial practices and procedures.
- Required Skill(s): Listing Requirement, Corporate Finance, Audit
- Preferably Manager specialized in Finance - Corporate Finance/Investment/Merchant Banking or equivalent.
Stress free work condition and environment
High income ( Paid in USD)
Bonus/ Incentive/ Allowances/Annual leave/ Public Holiday(