We are seeking inspirational and highly-motivated teachers to join our school. The successful candidate will be a highly planner, able to work collaboratively with other teachers to improve and upgrade student learning continually. As our teacher, you will be trained to deliver the PYP/MYP programme in the most effective way possible and delivering top-quality learning experiences for the students. Your responsibilities include ensuring that all elements of the curriculum and education experience (including, but not limited to, the classroom, the language of instruction, the learning resources, etc.) are at the highest standards in line with Fairview’s philosophy and befitting of International Baccalaureate Education requirements. The position will be a full-time renewable contract for three-years.
KEY POSITION REQUIREMENTS:
· A relevant degree to teach areas/specialization
1) Homeroom Teacher ( P1- P6)
· An understanding of the developmental needs of different age groups.
· Excellence in teaching practice.
· Effective communication skills & collaborative nature.
· We encourage applicant to indicate campus and subject preference for a better understanding of your profile
· Designing effective lesson plans and delivering them in accordance with programme standards set forth for the assigned subject: these standards at present include IB PYP and MYP.
· Designing and administering assessments which meet reliability and validity criteria as per student learning outcomes.
· Adhering to academic policies set forth by Fairview management.
· Collaborating meaningfully with Programme Coordinators, Campus Leaders, the Global Head of Department and team of subject teachers within Fairview, in order to ensure academic excellence for the specific subject in relation to curriculum design, instruction and assessment.
· Participating fully in the Professional Development of academic staff.
· Participating in campus-wide activities and other ad-hoc duties as assigned by campus Heads from time to time.
*** Our teachers are given a Full Scholarship to complete Postgraduate Diploma in Education – IB (PGDE)***