TWO95 International Sdn Bhd Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Join a young, dynamic, rapidly growing high-tech company.
- Work in a challenging, fun-filled and casual environment.
- Contribute to society through our Social Responsibility programs.
- Manage project schedules of software department
- Manage resources of software department
- Drive software development for new features and products
- Drive quality and continuous improvement
- Control the release of new software using Git
- Resolve technical difficulties encountered by software department staff
- Organize training for software department staff
- Minimum Degree holder
- 8 years and above working experience in related industry
- Good command of Mandarin, English and Bahasa Malaysia written and spoken communication skills.Candidates fluent in mandarin preferred as role requires candidate to deal with mandarin speaking clients.
- Advance programming knowledge, preferably in C/C++ and C#
- Good understanding in Electrical/electronic circuit, Digital logic, I/O interface, PLC
- Experienced in Industrial Automation Equipment programming
- Good presentation and negotiation skills, able to interact effectively with all levels internally and externally
- Willing to work overtime and travel overseas when required
- Bachelor's Degree, Post Graduate Diploma, Professional Degree, Master's Degree
- Years of Experience : 8 years above