Technical Support Technician
Trendvision Manpower & Training Pte Ltd Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Troubleshoot system, network problems, diagnose and solve hardware or software faults.
- Maintain IT related documentation.
- Manage support cases to ensure issues are comprehensively recorded, tracked, resolved and follow-ups are done in a timely manner.
- Install, upgrade, support for IT Resources including areas such as computer hardware, operating systems, applications and any other equipment.
- Administer and manage asset management records and IT Resources.
- Minimum Diploma in IT or equivalent.
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in Computer/Network/Electronic/Electrical engineering
- Basic networking skill preferably able to setup and troubleshoot
- Strong problem-solving skills and positive attitude
- Hands-on experience with computer networks & network installation
- Ability to multi-task and manage multiple priorities in a fast-paced environment, or Project Management.
- Able to work independently with minimum supervision.