- Responsible for Planning, Organizing, Leading, Implementing and Monitoring smoothly and effectively the entire construction work as well as other related work.
- Ensure that all projects are delivered on-time, within scope and budget.
- Ensure resource availability and allocation.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule and project costs using appropriate techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Master in Critical Path Method (CPM).
- Perform other related duties as assigned.
Expected Start Date: 20/10/2020
Job Types: Full-time, Contract