MANTERA ARMADA SDN BDH Posted: 11 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Men only (Ages 22 - 35)
- Have work experience in related fields.
- Have a license and a vehicle to work.
- Able to receive and execute instructions well.
- Can work according to predefined work schedule.
- Can work in a team
- Can work overtime (OT)
- Car license is a priority : D
- Collaborating with suppliers, manufacturers, and stores to ensure proper execution of plans
- Creating and organizing promotions and advertising campaigns
- Create a layout plan to store and store shelves and store inventory
- Managing layout plans of store and maintain inventory of products
- Gathering information on market trends and customers’ reactions to products
- Analyzing sales figures - reporting growth, expansion, and change in markets
- Increase product stock if it is low and make sure the product is in good quality
- Promote and make direct sales
- Make sure the stock level is properly maintained and that the item is displayed properly with proper signage and favorable shelf placement
- Manages and oversees special promotional campaigns created to increase sales volume.
- Monitor sales volume, check inventory levels, and maintain promotional materials
- Design and develop trading strategies that balance customer expectations and company objectives.
- Analyze sales figures, customer responses and market trends to anticipate product needs and plan product / stock ranges.
- Maximize customer interest and sales level by displaying products appropriately.
- Building customer relationships
- Manage, forecast and allocate inventory on each platform.
- Setup product display at each offline retail channel.
- Display the goods in the store according to the headquarter standard, including the window, the throwing platform and the store shelf. Any adjustment needs to be sent back to the HQ in time.
- Ensuring product are displayed facing outward, organized, correct location on shelve, correct pricing and product description.
- Ensuring stocks are clean and presentable at all time.
- Ensuring that there is no obstacle blocking our displays.
- Replace all damaged packaging, when requested by shop manager.
- Support and setting up display such as setting secondary displays and merchandising of stocks.
- Understand uniqueness and strengthen of each product.
- And other related tasks as directed by the company
- EPF, SOCSO & SIP
- Allowance: attendance / vehicle / meal / travel / medical
- Work overtime
- Annual leave
- Flexible work schedule
- Training, learning & personal development
- Free accommodation (for selected)
- Transportation (for selected)
This Job is expired, try similar: SALES PENJUALAN
, Retail Assistant
, Sales & Marketing Executive
, Jobs Terbaru PT Pertamina Pekanbaru
, Customer Service
, Customer servis pertamina Medan
, INFO LOWONGAN KERJA KAWASAN MM2100 - MAYORA
, INFO LOKER KAWASAN MM2100
, DAFTAR, INFO LOWONGAN KERJA TERBARU MAYORA INDAH