Senior Designer / Designer
Genting Malaysia Berhad Posted: 15 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
- Propose concept design and space planning
- Work collaboratively with team members and stakeholders to ensure accuracy of early design work
- Finalize drafting projects using both 2D and 3D sketching
- Discusses requirements of the project and deliverable to be made with appropriate officials; conducts surveys to gather data needed in design preparation.
- Revisit designs and make adjustments to designs as needed
- Control quality of design
- Ensure design specifications align to safety standards and governmental regulations
- Keep up to date with the latest legal requirements and any changes in compliance standards
- Liaise with various professionals and departments to coordinate project details
- Attend site meeting when required, site inspection and site handover
- Bachelor's Degree in Arts (Architecture) or related field.
- At least 2 - 5 years’ experience in architecture designing
- Experience with computational design.
- Strong creative design and time management skills.
- Excellent communication skills, especially in regard to communicating an artistic vision.