1. Category managers define the sales programs for specific product groups. They research market demands and newly supplied products.
2. Develop right range, price and strategy to the category.
3. Sales performance tracking for selected brands assigned.
4. Performs buying based on requirements and budget.
5. Monitor and ensure on-time delivery of stocks from suppliers.
6. Deliver sales, margin and managing stocks availability/allocation to outlets.
7. Review sell through and inventory level for optimum inventory.
8. Prepare and analyze reports.