- At least 3-5 years working experience and equipped with knowledge in M&E services such as ACMV, Electrical and Fire Protection system.
- A minimum of Nitec / Higher Nitec / Diploma / Degree in Engineering.
- Lead and operate a team of technicians and workers for air con and electrical facilities related activities.
- Oversee preventive and predictive maintenance on equipment and plant system.
- Direct, train and motivate subordinate and assist in their work (hands-on when required) making sure work is done safely, correctly, efficiently and productively.
- Investigate, analyse and determine the root mean cause for faults and breakdowns.
- Liaise with contractors, suppliers and fabricators for ad hoc work.
- Attend to site show round for Tenders. Able to read schematics, blue prints and technical drawings of relevant M&E trades.
- Prepare BOQ (bill of quantity) and SOR (Schedule of rates) during tender stage.
- Team Player, strong leadership and able to work independently and under pressure.
- Excellent communicator and interpersonal skills.
- Computer literate
Client: MNC / Building Construction
Location: Central, Singapore
Working hrs: Mon - Fri: 8.30am – 6pm / 5 days
Salary: Negotiable based on Qualification, Experience & Capability
Send in your detailed resume to Sign Up to Apply cc Sign Up to Apply Or Phone(phone number)or WhatsApp(phone number)for queries
Subject: Technician / Senior Technician / Assistant Supervisor > ACMV
1. Use MS Words Format. (No PDF file)
2. Bio Data & Attached a Recent PHOTO.
3. Availability date, any leave to offset.
4. Reason for leaving all previous employment.
5. State your Current & Last Drawn Salary with ALL Previous Employers.
6. State Clearly your Range of Expected salary
7. Past projects which you had handled
NOTE: Resumes Without the Above Mentioned Information will NOT be Considered for any
** Our Consultants will contact you for the interview