The main role of a Trainee is to gain experience of all aspects of their selected career. These people can learn all required skills for their future jobs by doing different real work duties. For example, HR trainees help to induct new members to a company and discuss human resources issues with departmental representatives.
Trainees usually perform many of the following tasks:
• Performing office duties.
• Assisting other professionals.
• Responding to company queries.
• Meeting with other groups of the same organisation.
• Creating reports.
• Having good communication skills.
• Being able to work under pressure.
• Having good judgement.
• Being trustworthy and reliable.
• Having high attention to details.
• Being able to act in a confidential manner.
• Having teamwork skills.
• Having interpersonal abilities.
• Being organised and methodical.