Sales & Marketing Executive
Flag job 🏴
- Contributing to the development of marketing strategies.
- Conducting market research on competitors.
- Designing and implementing marketing plans for company products.
- Coordinating with media representatives and sponsors.
- Working with the sales team to develop targeted sales strategies.
- Answering client queries about product specifications and uses.
- Maintaining client relations.
- Tracking sales data to ensure the company meets sales quotas.
- Creating and presenting sales performance reports.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Able to read and write in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Proven work experience as a Sales and Marketing Executive.
- Knowledge of modern marketing techniques.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- A passion for sales.
- Understanding of commercial trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Ability to work independently and as a team.