White Sand Group Posted: 1 Month
Flag job 🏴
Flag job 🏴
White Sand Group
NOTE: Requirement that candidate speaks/writes/reads Mandarin to liaise with required stakeholders
This is a full time position in Cambodia
All travel expenses and visa costs/vaccination and others will be covered by the company.
The candidate will be assisting the GM to ensure the smooth operations of the Front Office, Housekeeping, and Maintenance in day-to-day affairs.
- Liaising with GM on rates/collaborations
- Managing roster/leave for front desk staff.
- Monitor QC (daily pre booking check)
- Roster (off/leave)
- Uphold cleanliness (checklist) levels.
- Laundry. (Complaints, laundry standards)
- Hotel cleanliness (rotation)
- Detailed schedule
- Repairs (major/minor)
- Aircon maintenance
- General repairs/painting
- Overall general hotel maintenance
- With 5 years' experience in a similar capacity in the hospitality industry
- Working knowledge of the Symphony system
- Able to work independently an as a team.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills