Primary Skills in any of the following:
- Spring Boot
- Spring Application Framework
- Java Enterprise Edition
Java Developer Responsibilities:
- Designing and implementing Java-based applications.
- Analyzing user requirements to inform application design.
- Defining application objectives and functionality.
- Aligning application design with business goals.
- Developing and testing software.
- Debugging and resolving technical problems that arise.
- Producing detailed design documentation.
- Recommending changes to existing Java infrastructure.
- Developing documentation to assist users.
Java Developer Requirements:
- Degree in Software Development, Computer Science, or similar.
- With experience on Software Development Life Cycle using Agile methodology.
- Analytical mindset and good problem-solving skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Good organizational skills and able to work as part of a team.
- Proficient with Java 8 (Lambda, Stream, Optional, etc.), spring boot / spring application framework / spring MVC.
- Good if a Full stack developer.
- Experience with version control applications (SVN, bitbucket, mercurial, GIT (gitlab or github)).
- Good to have knowledge in Jenkins.
- Good to have experience on unit testing (JUnit or have use Mockito Framework for testing).
- Experience with continuous integration and integrating APIs.
- Good understanding in Design Patterns and best practices in Java.
- Knowledgeable in Webservices such as REST and SOAP.
- Good to have knowledge in Cloud such as AWS, Azure or Google Cloud.
- Knowledgeable in Application security.