Prepares work to be accomplished by gathering information and materials. Plans concept by studying information and materials. Illustrates concept by designing rough layout of art and copy regarding arrangement, size, type size and style and related concepts.
· liaising with Managing Director to determine their requirements and budget
· managing client proposals from design, print and production
· working with clients, briefing and advising them with regard to design style, format, print production and timescales
· preparing rough drafts of material based on an agreed brief
· reviewing final layouts and suggesting improvements if required
· to ensure deadlines are met and material is printed to the highest quality.