Data Scientists Executive
Location : VSQ PJ
Salary : RM3,500 – RM4,500
Work type : Full time
Interview date : Immediate
Working hours : 5 days a week
As a Data Analyst who will provide actionable insight through a combination of data visualization, story-telling, and analysis through SQL/Python. Beyond analyzing data this person will define the analysis scopes that the sales team use to pitch for their media clients by developing a deep understanding of client’s business and integrating with consumer insights. This person has a strong technical and quantitative background, and the ability to translate complex concepts to a range of audiences
Define, build and conduct in depth analyses of available enterprise wide data to identify the business trends and areas of opportunity (enhance business benefit)
Conduct quantitative research through statistical analysis in SQL or Python and develop actionable insights
· Improve our understanding of customer pool through intelligent usage of customer data, embedding a data-driven method of understanding a customer’s buying, servicing and usage behaviours (key drivers of the business)
· Consult with internal stakeholders to develop analyses that lead to actionable insights that support profitable growth.
· Track new business activities that measure marketing campaign successes; improve conversion rates for future campaigns
· Develop business intelligence reporting standards and dashboards for stakeholders
Translate technical findings to non-technical audiences, and communicate it through the use of well-designed visualizations using tools such as Tableau, etc.
· Work on data modelling and visualization
· Bachelor’s degree in Information Technology or equivalent
· At least 1 year working experience in data analytics is preferred.
· Good knowledge of mathematical statistics and data wrangling
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.