Position : Inventory Assistant
Salary range : RM 2,000 – RM 2,300 + Allowance (RM100)
Location : Ampang Park (Jalan Binjai)
(Mon – Sat) 11.50am – 8.50pm with 2 off days in a month
• Prepare monthly aging report and pull out stock among locations based on the expiry date.
• Manage blocked stock due to the reported Over/ Shortage/ Damage (OSD) in 3rd party logistic warehouse & branches sent to KL for staff purchase.
• Check blocked stock and prepare for inventory disposal.
• Prepare monthly reserved/ obsolete list.
• Prepare inventory adjustment due to OSD.
• Prepare weekly paper bag write off.
• Check expiry date for promotions.
• Monitor and replenish stock for branches.
• Other daily Inventory tasks as required or assigned.
• At least Certificate / Diploma in Warehouse related courses.
• Minimum 1 years of experience in Inventory / Warehouse.
• Proficient in Microsoft Word and Excel.
• Knowledge in SAP would be an added advantage.
• Able to work independently.
• Able to communicate well in English.
Interested applicants are invited to e-mail and provide detailed resume to us stating contact details, employment history (if any) and academic background, a recent passport-sized photograph, together with current and expected salary.