Flag job 🏴
- Provide financial protection advisory to PBB customers.
- Help PBB customers secure their financial future so they can focus on what’s important to them
Your Scope as a Financial Executive Responsibilities:
- Responsible for marketing Bancassurance products at PBB branches;
- Build relationships with bank customers for up selling and providing professional personal financial advisory services;
- Engage in sales & marketing events at the bank;
- Follow up on policy servicing services to customers (i.e. payment mode, change in plans, trustee appointment, top ups).
- Candidates that possess at least a Diploma/Degree must have at least 1 year working experience in the related field.
- Candidates with only SPM qualification must have at least 3 years working experience.
- Candidates must have passed at least 5 subjects during their SPM examinations.
- The ideal candidate must enjoy meeting new people and will not hesitate to aggressively canvass opportunities for sales.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills.
- Must have good communication skills in Chinese and English.
As per discussions with KellyOCG & AIA teams prior to face to face interview date with PBB.