Business Development Executive
Flag job 🏴
- Support in writing new business proposals.
- Maintain knowledge of all product and service offerings of the company.
- Oversee the sales process to attract new clients.
- Build contacts with potential clients to create new business opportunities.
- Work with team members to identify and manage risks.
- Maintain fruitful relationships with clients and address their needs effectively.
- Research and identify new market opportunities.
- Prepare and deliver pitches to potential investors.
- Foster a collaborative environment within the organization.
- Able to communicate in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Able to read & write in English, Bahasa Malaysia & Chinese.
- Able to work independently and as a team.
- Creative & innovative.
- Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business or related field.
- Proven work experience in Business Development field.
- High-level communication and networking skills.
- Understanding current trends and marketing strategies.
- Good project development and management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.