We are looking for an experienced Legal Officer & Executive Assistant to support our Senior
Management. This role will support the smooth functioning of the Director's office, reviewing, drafting
and advising on legal documents & matters for the Chairman/Director, monitoring and ensuring deadlines/ timelines are met and providing an overall legal and executive support.
• Review and draft contracts, agreements and internal policies and ensure that they are in compliance
with all statutory or legal requirements.
• Provide advice on corporate legal issues and business matters
• Conducting legal analysis and researching legal matters.
• Formulating formalities regarding settlements of disputes.
• Monitoring the implementation of the legal clauses.
• Acts as liaison between the Chairman/Director with Managers and employees by transmitting
directives, instructions and assignments and following up on the status of the tasks.
• Performs executive level administrative functions to Chairman/Director such as screening responding
to emails, handling enquiries and requests, and planning of the Chairman/Director’s activities.
• Taking minutes, preparing and compiling meeting reports, follow-up and filling.
• Organise meetings and ensures that the Chairman/Director is well prepared for the meeting by
providing dossiers, agendas and pre-meeting briefings.
• Undertake other special assignments and ad-hoc functions as and when required.
• Degree in Law with minimum of 3 years working experience as a Legal Officer.
• Strong understanding in legal terminologies and being able to apply them correctly.
• Ability to exercise sound judgment and discretion.
• Strong analytical and research skills with the ability to research, analyse and present/interpret
complex information in an easy and understandable manner.
• Good listening and communication skills to ensure that information is relayed correctly.
• Must have a high level of integrity and is self-motivated, proactive, willing and able to work
independently and with others at all levels.
• Must be attentive to details, multi-tasking, and the ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced &
• Excellent time management and organisation skills.
• A proactive approach to problem-solving, strong decision-making skill.
• Excellent knowledge in Microsoft Office: Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Google calendar
• Ability to speak and write Mandarin.
• International travel whenever required.
• Tech savvy is a bonus.
Application form can be accessed at: