Responsible for the overall project operations by ensuring projects meets the deadline, compliance to the contract requirement, quality, and cost. Project manager shall be accountable for the overall performance of the project.
1. Managing the project activities with a view to provide an effective and efficient professional administration function.
2. Developing project policies and procedures as per contract and client requirements.
3. Developing and maintaining close working relationships on a proactive basis with each of the operating units.
4. Highlighting and proposing solutions to any project issues and monitoring the implementation of those solutions.
5. Develop and implement project methodology as well as oversee movement of students within projects.
6. Coordinating with team members to make sure that all parties are on track with project requirements, deadlines, and schedules.
7. Meeting with project team members to identify and resolve issues.
8. Preparing status reports by gathering, analyzing and summarizing relevant information.
9. Establishing effective project communication plans and ensuring their execution.
10. Coordinating the development of user manuals, training materials and other documents as needed to enable successful implementation and turnover of the process or system to the clients.
11. Obtaining customer acceptance of project deliverables.
12. Managing customer satisfaction within project transition period.
13. Plan all operations and schedule intermediate phases to ensure deadlines will be met
KNOWLEDGE / EXPERIENCE / SKILLS REQUIRED:
· Bachelor's Degree/Post Graduate Diploma/Professional Degree in Engineering or related discipline.
· At least (6) years of working experience in project management.
· Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality within team members & clients
· Excellent oral and written communication skills in English and Bahasa Malaysia.
· Proficient in MS Project, and MS Office skills.
· Excellent interpersonal and presentation skills.
· Self-motivated, able to work independently with minimal supervision.
· Resourceful and results oriented individual.
· Possess logical and analytical thinking in making suggestion / recommendations.
· Self-starter, committed to excellence and strong desire to learn.
· Hardworking, honest and loyal.