- To ensure all incoming purchase requisition are processed promptly and efficiently.
- To compile and check stock movement reports.
- To verify of all suppliers' invoices after matching of invoices to delivery orders and purchase orders for payment purpose.
- To update details into internal database.
- To assist and liaise with various branches or departments on purchasing activities.
- to perform any other duties as assigned by the Superior.
- Preparation of related reports & documents
- Candidate must possess at least Primary/Secondary School/SPM/"O" Level in any field.
- Required language(s): Bahasa Malaysia, English, Mandarin
- No work experience required.
- Preferably Entry Level specialized in Purchasing/Inventory or equivalent.